Wednesday, December 10, 2014

4th Grade Buddies- Flipgrid



http://flipgrid.com/#4thgradebuddies

Above you will find the link to our flipgrid account. You will log on and answer each question on video to your buddy. They are really excited about this, and I hope you guys are too. You need a password, which I will give you in class. If you are out, email me, and I will send it to you.

This should be a cool partnership, and I appreciate your efforts in this. You guys rock!

Here is the list of questions you guys will be answering:

Hi ( name of Lower School buddy ) my name is ____________________________.
I’ve been at EA for ____________ years. I’m _____________ yrs old.
  1. I prefer  ( beach or snow ) because………
  2. If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to _____________ because………..
  3. My favorite board game is __________________ because…………….
  4. If I could have any superpower it would be _______________ because…….
  • and added for your kids: Give a good piece of advice to their buddy about being successful and/or having a good experience in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment