Monday, May 11, 2015

Math is Hard

I think that math is pretty hard, but people seem to like it. Sometimes I don't understand the material, and this means that I don't do too well. Whenever I don't understand things, all of my classmates try and help me get it. "We're a team," says my teacher. So we work together, and eventually I get it. When we're in another class, one that I understand, I'll help out my classmates. We're at team, and we're in this together.



(Mr. Dilworth, if you're reading this, my I posted my poem on the wrong blog last night thinking it was this one, so I copied it in here).

2 comments:

  1. Schuyler, I love this vignette! I love how it shows the simplicity of something, especially when that something can be so difficult. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schuyler,
    I love the meaning behind this poem! It shows how simple something can be to someone, yet the same thing could be extremely difficult to the other person! I think you did a really good job in creating the feeling of friendship and teamwork through such a short piece of work! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete