Monday, May 11, 2015

Sisters

The are always there for me. During my high and low points in life.
I’m always there for them. During their high and low points in life.
I’m thankful to have two and not just one. They are a big part of what made me myself today. I’m lucky to have my older sister who had taught me from what is right to wrong. My youngest sister who gave me the chance to be an older sister. Even though she is only a minute younger. I could not imagine not having them in my life. I would do anything for them. I love how I can talk to them about anything and they will never judge me. They will always be honest in any situation and give me the best advice.They will be my true best friends for my whole entire life. I can not thank them enough for being the two best sisters on this whole wide world. 

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to this vignette because I too have sister. We are not always there for each other and are almost always fighting, but she is still my sister. It is nice to see that you can talk with your siblings anything and they will give you advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Grace! I like how the first two lines are parallels and show the mutual love that you and your sisters have for one another. I also like how you talk about the differences in being an older & younger sister, and the values that those two roles have taught you. Like Gavin, I too can relate to this, being as I am one of 3 girls as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, I love this vignette! I love how you show the love and appreciation for your sisters throughout your entire life. Great job!

    ReplyDelete